The below program adds two square matrices of size 4*4, we can change N for different dimension.
Result matrix is 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 4 6 6 6 6 8 8 8 8
The program can be extended for rectangular matrices. The following post can be useful for extending this program.
How to pass a 2D array as a parameter in C?
The time complexity of the above program is O(n2).
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Java Program to Add two Matrices
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Python program to add two Matrices
- Program for subtraction of matrices
- Program to concatenate two given Matrices of same size
- Python program to multiply two matrices
- Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Java Program to Multiply two Matrices of any size
- Python List Equality | Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- XOR of XORs of all sub-matrices
- Different Operations on Matrices
- Find the intersection of two Matrices
- Number of square matrices with all 1s
- Kronecker Product of two matrices
- Count sub-matrices having sum divisible 'k'
- Count pairs from two sorted matrices with given sum
- Addition of two number using '-' operator
- Count of matrices (of different orders) with given number of elements
- Minimum elements to be added so that two matrices can be multiplied
- Queries on number of Binary sub-matrices of Given size