The below program adds two square matrices of size 4*4, we can change N for different dimension.
Result matrix is 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 4 6 6 6 6 8 8 8 8
The program can be extended for rectangular matrices. The following post can be useful for extending this program.
How to pass a 2D array as a parameter in C?
The time complexity of the above program is O(n2).
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Python program to add two Matrices
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Program for subtraction of matrices
- Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Python program to multiply two matrices
- Python List Equality | Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Addition of two number using '-' operator
- Addition and Subtraction of Matrix using pthreads
- XOR of XORs of all sub-matrices
- Different Operations on Matrices
- Count sub-matrices having sum divisible 'k'
- Find the intersection of two Matrices
- Kronecker Product of two matrices
- Number of square matrices with all 1s
- Count pairs from two sorted matrices with given sum