The below program adds two square matrices of size 4*4, we can change N for different dimension.
Result matrix is 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 4 6 6 6 6 8 8 8 8
The program can be extended for rectangular matrices. The following post can be useful for extending this program.
How to pass a 2D array as a parameter in C?
The time complexity of the above program is O(n2).
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Java Program to Multiply two Matrices of any size
- Java Program to Add two Matrices
- Program to concatenate two given Matrices of same size
- Minimum elements to be added so that two matrices can be multiplied
- Program for subtraction of matrices
- Addition of two number using '-' operator
- Number formed after K times repeated addition of smallest divisor of N
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find gravitational force between two objects
- Program to calculate distance between two points
- Program to find smallest difference of angles of two parts of a given circle
- Program to check congruency of two triangles
- Program to calculate distance between two points in 3 D
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers using Middle School Procedure
- C Program to Add two Integers
- Program to find the percentage of difference between two numbers