The below program adds two square matrices of size 4*4, we can change N for different dimension.
Result matrix is 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 4 6 6 6 6 8 8 8 8
The program can be extended for rectangular matrices. The following post can be useful for extending this program.
How to pass a 2D array as a parameter in C?
The time complexity of the above program is O(n2).
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Java Program to Add two Matrices
- Program for subtraction of matrices
- Python program to add two Matrices
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Python program to multiply two matrices
- Java Program to Multiply two Matrices of any size
- Python List Equality | Program to check if two given matrices are identical
- Addition of two number using '-' operator
- XOR of XORs of all sub-matrices
- Different Operations on Matrices
- Addition and Subtraction of Matrix using pthreads
- Kronecker Product of two matrices
- Number of square matrices with all 1s
- Count sub-matrices having sum divisible 'k'