Persistent Systems Interview Experience (Martian Program)
Round 1(Aptitude Test-1): Persistent Systems conducted a selection exam consisting of aptitude questions, technical MCQs, and 2 programming questions on the Aspiring Minds platform.
- One question was to remove vowels from a string.
- Another one was related to arrays.
- After a few days, they shortlisted around 65 students. I was one of them.
Round 2(Aptitude Test-2): The same pattern of aptitude questions. 2 programming questions:
- One was related to dynamic programming
- Another one was related to string.
Round 3(Personal Interview): The interview was conducted on the Smart meet platform by Aspiring Minds.
- Firstly, the interviewer asked me to introduce myself.
- Then she asked me to explain OOPs concepts of JAVA.
- Then she went on asking questions related to abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, final keyword, etc.
- Then she moved on to DBMS. She asked about normalization, ACID properties, joins, etc.
- She also asked about CN. Some of the questions were ISO-OSI layers, TCP/IP layers, hub, and switch difference, physical topologies, etc.
- Overall it was an amazing experience to get an idea about my strengths, weaknesses, and areas to work upon.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...