Persistent Systems (Martian Program) Interview Experience 2022
Persistent Systems Provided a Martian Summer Program for college students to learn computer fundamentals and gain relevant skills in the computer field. The overall selection procedure is given below:
Round 1: Online Assessment – 1: Online Test consists of Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and CS Fundamentals questions. Also, it consists of 2 coding questions. (1 Easy, 1 Medium) .Those students who cleared the test, are shortlisted for the Martian Program. The Martial Program contains different modules to learn such as operating systems, computer networks, DBMS, Java, Python, Data structure, etc.
Those students who have successfully completed the Martian Program are selected for further rounds.
Round 2: Online Assessment – 2: It was the same like Round 1
Round 3: Technical Interview-1 (L1): The L1 interview was conducted virtually on the SmartMeet Platform. The L1 interview consists of most of the technical questions.
- Introduce yourself
- Explain Projects you have done
- What is networking?
- What is OS?
- What is DBMS?
- what is SQL
- What is an IP address? Difference between IP and MAC Address.
- Cloud computing basic questions
- What is the final keyword in java?
- Asked me to write a code: sort the number in increasing order of their prime factors.
- What is the difference between function and method in java?
Round 4: Technical Interview-2 (L2): The L2 round was also conducted virtually on the SmartMeet Platform, This round was more difficult than L1. The advanced-level questions were asked. The interviewer gave a one-problem statement to code. It was a medium-level question and the time was given 20 min. Then some Questions related to Java and SQL are asked. Some of the Questions like
- Explain Reflection, aggregation, and composition in java
- Immutable String in java
- Use of link list in WhatsApp
Round 5: HR Interview: It was an in-office face-to-face interview. Some Typical HR questions are asked. Last Phase of the whole procedure.
- Introduce yourself
- What are your strengths?
- Why did you choose Engineering?
- Why do you want to join Persistent?
- Location Preference
Please Login to comment...