PayU Interview Experience | 2+ Years Experienced
I received an email from a recruiter to schedule the virtual interviews. The recruiter informed me that each round would be an elimination round, meaning that if I did not perform well, they would not proceed to the next round. Three rounds were planned in total. [2 technical + 1 (Technical + Managerial)].
All the rounds were on the same day.
Round 1: An SDE-2 intercepted it. His communication and technical abilities were excellent.
- Find the Missing Number
- Depth Sum or Nested List Weight Sum
Sample Input: [1 [4 ]] Output: 27.
Explanation: 1 * 1 + 4 * 2 + 6 * 3 = 27( Number in the red color are the level in the nested list. )
- Derive time and space complexity for both the problems
- The interviewer asked me to introduce myself and explain my projects.
- Asked me to write functions with Decorators with detailed explanation.
- Explain Restful APIs.
- Difference between primary key and Unique key in SQL.
- Given an array, print the Next Greater Element (NGE) for every element.
- Given an array of random numbers, Push all the zero’s of a given array to the end of the array.
- Discussion on Indexing in SQL.
- The interviewer asked me to introduce myself,
- Asked me to explain and design tables and how data is flowing into the tables in my project.
- Why use Python for web development and how python is used in Instagram along with different databases.
- How multiprocessing in Instagram works, event-driven programming in Python.
- What is AWS lambda and how it is useful?
- Detailed discussion about current role and responsibilities.
- This was the final HR round. I introduced myself and she asked why PayU. That’s all.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.