Round 1: It was a coding round held in our campus. There were 30 Java MCQ’s on OOPs concepts and spring framework. There were some questions on Java Beans too. Additionally, There were 5 coding questions. 2-3 coding questions were enough to be selected for further round.
Round 2: Round 2 and 3 were telephonic interviews. First of all, the interviewer asked me to introduce myself and explain my projects. Then, the interviewer was mainly focused on Java OOP’s concepts. He was digging deeper into abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation etc. Then he moved to Limked List basic questions and put some questions about stacks and queues. This round was easy but, one has to be trained in OOPs concepts to crack this round.
Round 3: This round was taken by the technical head of the company. For half an hour, he asked about my resume and projects. Then, the question was logical. He asked me the logic of building a plagiarism software. Then he asked me two eggs puzzle (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-set-35-2-eggs-and-100-floors/).
Round 4: This was the final HR round. I introduced myself and he asked why PayU. That’s all.
- One Payu Interview Experience
- Payu Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Payu Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Payu Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- PayU Interview Experience | Set 7 (On Campus)
- PayU Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Fresher)
- PayU Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- Payu Iinterview (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.