Online Test :
Ten Questions were asked . Five of these are MCQs on DSA . Two of the remaining five correct the Syntax questions . Remaining three are coding questions . The test duration is one hour.
Twenty students are shortlisted after this round.
In this round the interviewer mainly asked me questions on the points mentioned on my resume . He asked me to explain all projects i have done and asked me questions on them . Later he asked me one Coding question .
Zig- Zag Transversal : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/level-order-traversal-in-spiral-form/
This round lasted about 30 minutes.
Ten students are shortlisted after this round.
- Lexographic String Order question
Discussion on this question lasted about half an hour and he was impressed with my solution .
- The interviewer went through my resume and held a discussion on my projects.
- He asked to write a query to find the school with 3rd highest number of students from a table containing student details along with their respective school name .
- Difference between out join and in join ?He asked me few OS questions .
- What is Scheduling ?
- Name few Scheduling methods and what is the best method according to you ?
- What is Paging ?
This Round lasted about 40 minutes.
In this round the interviewer asked me few coding questions.
- Find the Largest Prime Pandigital number .
(Definition : Pandigital number of length n contains all digits from 1 to n . Ex : 53241 is pandigital number of length 5)
- Find the factorial for 1000 .https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/factorial-large-number/
- We are provided some telephone data having 10^6 to 10^7 records each record of length 7 digits (each record is unique). The given task is to store and sort this data but we have to use less than 2 MB of physical memory space.
This round lasted about 1 hour .
After this round the interviewer said well done and asked how was the interview (He gave a slight hint that i am going to get selected).
Tell me about yourself.
What makes you special ?
Most challenging moment of your life ?
Future Plan ?