OYO Interview Experience | Set 4 (For 5+ Experienced)
Following is the summary of the interview
I have given the interview for OYO rooms for 5+ years Java Developer
- Discussion about my project. What are the core areas I have worked upon?. Things I worked upon. Knowledge about scalability.
- gave me to design a cab management system. like Ola and Uber. What are the main components and details in some components?.
Also asked about the APIs and SQL queries.
- How to make this cab management design scalable. and how to design in such a way that components are micro-services.
- What is memory leak. And how can it effect the product. What are the ways to debug it and resolution.
- What is High CPU Usage problem. how to detect it and resolution
- given a Stream of string coming. So we need to print the first non repeating character
eg : Stream of string : abcdabef Non repeating string : aaaabccc
Round 3 :
- Lexographically nth permutation of a string
- Design LFU (Least Frequently used Cache)
- Design Executor service of JAVA
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up