Oyo rooms recently visited our campus and it conducted 3 rounds for Software engineer role. CGPA of 7 is must.
Round 1: Online test
- First round is an online coding round which contains 25 MCQ and 2 programming questions conducted on hackerearth. Solving one will guarantee a qualification for further rounds. Simple Brute force worked out on first programming question.
- Second is a tough one.
Given a triangle and a number n find how many number of ways you can return to the same vertex where you started with total path distance n. Only a few solved it.
38 out of 70 are shortlisted.
Round 2: Technical round
First he asked me about my project. My project is on Machine learning and I explained him pretty good.Then
- Given a doubly linked list convert it into a balanced BST and write the code
I thought of using an AVL tree and wrote the code for it(partially).
- Second, he asked me to sort an array of 0 s, 1 s and 2 s in single traversal. Simple counting won’t work as it requires two traversals.
- Third, given a 2d matrix find the minimum cost path and also an additional constraint is given(extension to normal min cost dp problem). I told him the algo. He seemed pretty much impressed as I have answered all the questions.
The interview lasted for 90 minutes. Then I got selected for 3rd round
Round 3: Technical round
- First of all he asked me to find out pythagorean triplets in an array in o(n^2). I used sorting but he asked me not to use sorting. Then I did it using hashing.
- As I have written java as my programming language, he asked me some basic questions on java. Then again he asked for my project and explained him everything.
- He also asked me about operator overloading.
- He asked me about semaphores and implement them in java. I tried but failed.
- After the interview he said that he is impressed.
Finally an OYO official came and shook my hand. Hurray! I got selected
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On-campus) for software engineer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for software engineer (On-campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 8 (Software Engineer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 21 (On Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE)
- Oyo Rooms - Interview experience - SDE-1(On-Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus) 2018
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Freshers | SDE | On Campus
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.