This was an online coding round on interviewbit and consisted 20 MCQs and 2 coding questions.
The interviewer was very cool and made sure I understood the problem.He asked me to brief my projects and then gave me 3 coding questions and told me to write modular code for each of them.
- Find one missing number in given range
- maximum-value-array-m-range-increment-operations Similar to this question with decrement.
- find-the-ordering-of-tasks-from-given-dependencies Multiple questions on working and edge cases.
- What is deadlock?
Round 3 :
The round started with a introduction then discussion on my projects and questions related to them.Then he gave me two coding questions.As my resume mostly focused on competitive coding he told me not to miss any edge cases.
- nearest-1-in-binary-matrix Similar to this question with diagonal movement and -1 values.
- find-a-tour-that-visits-all-stations I gave him O(n^2) solution then modified to O(n), but he insisted on giving him an approach by which he can tell in constant time if it is possible to complete the tour from given point.
- What happens when you hit a URL? Also he asked me what happens if The URL is of a newly created website.
- What is ISP and DNS.
- Hash-map and how it is implemented, collision handling.
- Difference between SQL and NO-SQL database and why I used NO-SQL.
Questions on OS, DBMS mainly
- Virtual memory
- Indexing and its implementation
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience - 2019
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | FTE 2019
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience 2019
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Optum Interview Experience(2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.