Round 1: Coding Round hosted on interviewbit platform.
Consisted of two coding questions – Number of ways to decode, LIS. Consisted of MCQs based on Operating systems and DBMS
Round 2: Technical Round :
I was asked to implement two questions. First one was to print all the triplets that sum to K. Duplicates were allowed in the array. Focus was more on the approach than on the actual solution. Second question was to do in place string compression.
Round 3: Technical Round:
I was asked a question based on Lowest common ancestor and then to calculate the distance from lca to both the nodes and then I had to apply some kind of manipulations. I was to implement the whole code. Then I was asked a question based on string matching and window.
Then I was asked questions based on OS and DBMS:
- What is virtual memory? How will you design a virtual memory?
- Questions based on demand paging, page swapping, how does page map, data structures used for it, page table concepts and functions of memory management unit.
- Page replacement algorithms, implement LRU Cache ( I did it using dll and hashmap)
- Fragmentation in OS and DBMS, transaction, serialization, indexing and usage of checkpoints in recovery.
- More logical questions were asked based on whatever answer one gives.
- OYO Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019 for SDE-1
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Oyo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Netskope Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Dell Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Amazon Interview experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Flipkart On -Campus Interview Experience (2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE | On-Campus 2019
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Oyo Rooms Interview experience | SDE-1 On-Campus 2019
- Oracle Interview Experience -On Campus (2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.