Round 1: Online coding on interviewbit (1 hour)
1. Given a linked list, subtract last node’s value from first and put it to first, subtract second last’s value from second and put it to second.
Input : 1 -> 4 -> 2 -> 3 -> 8 -> 1 -> 2
Output : -1 -> 3 -> -6 -> 3 -> 8 -> 1 ->2
2. Get kth row of pascal triangle.
Round 2: F2F
2. OOPS design for Google Calendar.
3. Access modifiers in java
Round 3: F2F
1. Given a grid of positive & negative values. Find maximum sum of path from (0, 0) to last row. One can only go to right & down.
2. Zigzag vertical order traversal for Binary Tree.
3. Implementation of HashMap in java.
Round 4: Video Conferencing
1. Discuss projects.
2. Discuss database sharding.
3. Conflict with manager?
4. Team structure.
5. Why OYO?
6. Technical challenges in current role.
7. If a person cancel his hotel booking, OYO have to bear loss. How can minimize that loss? What problem will occur when we start taking booking fee at booking time? How to identify a person which is frequently cancelling bookings?
Round 5: F2F
2. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/replace-every-element-with-the-greatest-on-right-side/ (different question of same type)
4. How indexing works in RDBMS?
5. Public & Private IPs. How a computer within a network interacts with internet?
Thank you, That’s all folks. 🙂
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience - 2019
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience (2019)
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Oyo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- MAQ Software Interview Experience (Aug 2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.