Round 1: Coding Round
This was the first time, OYO rooms visited our college.
They had given 2 coding questions to solve in 70 min on interview bit platform. one of them was
After this round 40 were selected .
Round 2: Technical+ HR
They only focus on Data structure and algorithm. In data structure its my advice to find optimal solution for that problem. Mainly in, Searching, Sorting, Balanced BST, question based on Divide and Conquer, Dynamic Programming(must), All kind of view of binary tree like left, right, top, bottom.
After this round 18 were selected
Round 3:Technical + HR
In this round they first check your previous approach and on the basis of that they asked questions.
They also asked the approach you applied for solving question in Coding Round.
some basic HR questions. In this round, they still interested in DS that i have mentioned above. some basic operating system questions.
Although I am not selected, but this was one of the best procedure i have faced.
Finally 5 were selected .
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Oyo Rooms Interview experience | SDE-1 On-Campus 2019
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus for SDE1 2019)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 10 (SDE-1)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 7
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Fresher)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.