Oracle Interview Experience for Application Engineer (On-Campus)
Oracle on-campus/fresher interview experience
Role: Application Engineer
I had 4 rounds –
- Online Test
- 2 Technical Interview
- 1 Technical + HR round
It was a 2hr MCQ-type test. It had aptitude-numerical, comprehension, reasoning, data structures (mostly trees (AVL trees), code snippets), software engineering.
Technical Interview I
Technical Interview II
- Introduce yourself ( Talk about college, branch, experience, projects)
- Types of joins
- ACID properties
- THREE PUZZLES -(explain logic clearly).
- Explain all the OOPS concepts with example
- Interface and abstract classes
- Initialize a linked list after forming a structure.
- All types of initialization (new, malloc, etc)
- Difference between declaring pointer object for linked list and normal object.
- Code to free space in memory in cpp (free(), dealloc)
- How to call a destructor, why a destructor is needed in class, can we manually call it?
- What is a memory leak
- Write code to allocate memory for 4 INTEGERS
- Questions on Pointers
- Random questions on OS, DBMS, CN
- Dangling pointers condition
Technical + HR round
- Types of Trees you know – binary trees, n-ary trees, BST, AVL, Red Black Trees
- Explain Red Black Tree and code
- What is machine learning
- Why use machine learning? Have you done any projects?
- What is an autonomous database?
- Thorough questions from projects.
- Told me to screen share and open GitHub and asked to open a random repository of mine. Told me to explain the code.
- What is REST API
- Write code to call an api
- What is flutter
- What is darted
- Thread and thread programming.
- Have you ever done thread programming?
- Why switched from java to dart
- What all modules do Oracle have
- What is a static variable?
- Write code to open a file and take the username, call an API that has the list of people attending GHCI and print the list after matching it with your file.
- Linux commands
- Why have you used firebase in your projects? Is it secure?
- Introduce yourself
- Why Oracle
- Tell me about your family
- Have got any other offers and why?
- What all hackathons you went to and what all projects you did.
- Create an ER diagram to depict your database for that hackathon project.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!