Round 1: This round consisted of 18 mcqs, 3 coding questions and 3 sql query questions. They were of medium level. The test was conducted on hackerrank platform.Out of 300 students, 16 students were shortlisted after the first round.
Round 2: This was a hardcore technical round. The interviewer asked me the following questions:
1. Write an algorithm to check whether a document has been copied from another document. (Plagiarism detection algorithm)
2. Consider an array of elements, check if the sum of pairs of elements is present in the array.If yes, display the pair.You cannot use brute force method.
3. Few questions on SQL queries.
4.Questions on my projects.
After this round, 8 out of 16 people were shortlisted.
Round 3: This was a second technical round.
- Difference between Delete and truncate.
- Clustered and non-clustered index.
- Given a string, find the longest substring which is palindrome.
and at the end he asked me two puzzles.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-mislabeled-jars/
After this round 6 out of 8 were shortlisted.
Round 4: This round was relatively easier, the interviewer asked me about the different types of testing.
- What are the types of testing?
- What is performance testing?
- What is load testing?
- What is functionality testing?
- Functionality testing done in my project.
After this round 5 were shortlisted.
Round 5: This was an HR round. The interviewer asked me why i wanted to go into QA profile having done projects in development.
He gave me the following situation.
I have 100 Rupees, and 3 bowls in front of me.
1 bowl is my manager, 2nd bowl is my financial well being, 3rd bowl is my organization. How will you divide this 100 so that you can keep everyone happy?
Round 6: This was the final round. This was like a 10-min conversation and a formality to decide on the job location.
He asked about my hobbies.
3 students were selected by Optum.
- Optum Campus Recruitment for Data Analyst
- NCR Corporation (On-Campus Recruitment Drive)
- Cognizant On-Campus Recruitment Drive
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 5 (Recruitment Drive)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1)| Off-Campus | Recruitment Drive
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- UnitedHealth group Optum Internship Experience
- ABCO - Advisory Board Company (Acquired by OPTUM) Interview Experience
- United Health Group (Optum) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2017)
- Sapient on campus recruitment (Associate Software Development Engineer 2)
- TCS off campus drive through Codevita
- IBM Placement Drive Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.