The eligibility criteria was 7.5+ CGPA with no standing arrears . Around 200 were eligible .
Round 1: The first round was hosted in Hackerrank . It consisted of 20 MCQ’s(aptitude, algorithms, DS, O/P and programming questions), 2 Coding questions ( 1 – Easy and 1 – Medium ) and 3 DBMS queries.
Around 16 were shortlisted to the next round.
Round 2: The first round was followed by series of 2 Tech interviews and 1 HR . In the first tech round, I was asked a lot of DBMS (especially queries based on join) and puzzle questions – (geekforgeeks puzzle section is more than enough). The Second tech round consisted of DS and DBMS questions and went on for a hour . Both the interview were elimination round .
Post the 1st tech interview 8 were left and post the 2nd only 3 were left . I was eliminated.
Round 3: The final round was a usual HR round, with the same age old questions about where you see yourself in 5 years etc., and all the 3 were p;laced .
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 3 (On-Campus Intern + FTE)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 1 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- ABCO Interview Experience | Set 4
- ABCO Interview Experience | Set 5
- Axxela Advisory Services Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- United Health Group (Optum) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2017)
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience
- Lowe's company on campus interview experience
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience | On Campus
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
- UnitedHealth group Optum Internship Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.