Hey there. Its the first time OnePlus came for campus recruitment in any of the NITs for R&D India. They were looking for freshers who can join them for their R&D in Hyderabad in upcoming season.
Online test : 21st Sept, 2019
PPT & PI : 1st Oct, 2019
- Skills Assesment
- Personality Evaluation
- Pre-Placement Talk
- 3 Rounds of Interview
- Offer Letter
Online Test: They have conducted online test for first two bullet points. It includes coding questions and some sort of MCQ questions. After completing this assesment, you will be asked to go through skills and personality evaluation test which includes aptitude, data intepretation, passage reading and some questions based on your opinion & priorities. [ Level : Moderate ]
PI : After going through the PPT, shortlisted students(including me) were asked to check their mails to know about the time slot in which they will be interviewed.
It was like Technical + Managerial + HR interview.
Technical : This starts by both of us greeting each other. There were a lot of topics which were focused throughout the interview including Arrays, Linked List, Bit Manipulation, Graph, Tree and ofcourse Sorting Algorithm. I was asked to write the pseudo code for all the problem. [ Level : Moderate ]
Managerial : This round was revolving around my CV. Interviewer asked questions regarding the online assesment which i gave and from my project which i did in B.Tech and also from my current M.Tech project. Just be sure to keep your CV updated and add only those areas in which you are quite good. If your project is based on Machine Learning, so you must be knowing that in some depth. [ Level : Moderate ]
HR : We both welcomed each other and proceeded to our conversation. She asked me to introduce myself. She gave me multiple situational based questions. Few more HR questions and interview ended up with a question, “Do you have any problem moving throughout the globe for our work?” and my answer was “No”. In HR, don’t try to copy answer from other people, Just be ‘you’ and it will go on good. [ Level : Moderate, due to some good situational based question ]
I was selected with four of my colleague.
About Team : People were humble and gentle. They were looking for the new ideas which can improve the performance of their existing work, who can collaborate with team and can led to a solution satisfying all the needs.
- Cognizant Interview Experience(On Campus for batch 2020)
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer Batch 2020
- Bank Of America (BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.) Campus Recruitment
- TCS NQT Interview Experience | 2020 Outgoing batch
- Daffodils Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Nagarro(Gurgaon) Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Cognizant Interview Experience for 2020 Passout-BATCH
- IVTL Infoview Interview Experience - How I got selected! (BE - 2020 Batch)
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Shell India - Campus Placements 2019
- TCS Ninja Final Interview (All India Campus)
- Uber India Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
- SAP Labs India Interview Experience (On Campus)
- SAP Labs, India Internship Interview Experience (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.