After the Online Assessment test on Hackerearth coding Platform 16 students were selected for the next round out of 300.
Online Assessment test consist of 3 coding questions which were easy to get through if you are regular doing coding on different
Next round was Pen Paper Coding round where they give the pattern based question to students and 20 mins time to code for that pattern, 10 students qualify in this pen paper coding round.
Next round was again pen paper coding with good coding questions this time, 2-3 coding questions were given to every student to solve in 45 mins. Level of coding questions was easy to moderate.
After the Results, 6 selected students now get face to face for Techincal interview
In Technical Interview, Delegates were very helpful every time, it all started with the projects and then some puzzle question as maximize the probability of white ball(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-12-maximize-probability-of-white-ball/) other one is 8 identical balls with one having different weight puzzle.
Then some questions on DS was asked from me as middle element of linked list, height of the tree, recursion and you have to write the code, it can be pseudo code or code in any of your preferred language.
Then some basic questions on OS and DBMS topic was asked like scheduling techniques, process synchronization, deadlock,
normalization, OLAP and about Keys.
The whole process took approx 1 hr and then within 10-15 min result was out and 4 students selected for the HR rounds.
In HR Round, questions like tell me about yourself, what project you have done, problems faced during project and
some key questions related to the project, then some questions were asked as semaphores, Producer and consumer problem using semaphores(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/producer-consumer-problem-using-semaphores-set-1/), referential integrity and so on
it was late night 8:00 pm in the college when result of HR round came out, 3 students along with me selected for the Daffodils(Gurgaon) and we all got the offer letter. It was quiet a hectic day for us as all the rounds completed in 1 day but really a nice experience.
- TCS NQT Interview Experience | 2020 Outgoing batch
- Cognizant Interview Experience(On Campus for batch 2020)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for 2020 Passout-BATCH
- Nagarro(Gurgaon) Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Global logic Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Nagarro Interview Experience of Trainee Technology for 2020 batch
- IVTL Infoview Interview Experience - How I got selected! (BE - 2020 Batch)
- Daffodils Interview Experience
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- OnePlus Campus Recruitment ( R&D India ) for batch 2020
- Informatica Campus Hiring | 2020 Batch (Internship + FT)
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer Batch 2020
- TCS NQT 2020 Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2020
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience | ECE 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.