I got a referral from one of my seniors. After referral, you will get a call from HR and they will schedule the interviews.
Round 1: DSA ROUND
1) Find the maximum number in an array with increasing and then decreasing numbers.
2) Add two numbers represented by linked lists and represent the sum in the third linked list.
4) Longest Increasing Subsequence
Round 2: JAVA AND ANDROID ROUND
1) What is the difference between an interface and an abstract class.
2) Some random questions on Java-like threading, collections, hashmap etc.
3) What is the lifecycle of a Fragment? (In-Depth)
4) They Emphasize on ConstraintLayout very much. (In-Depth)
Round 3: ANDROID ROUND (Resume and Experience-Based)
1) Basic about Threads, Service and AsyncTask.
2) Random Questions on CV and Last Experience (Interviewer can go in-depth too)
2) Using them to design a single-threaded application with multi-threads ( only HLD i.e. High Level Design)
Based on Round 3, they will select a suitable team and after that, a team’s manager may give you a call for briefing. This call can be called a Managerial round and if you are selected, HR will contact you further.
- OnePlus R&D Hyderabad Interview Experience (Software Engineer) | On-Campus 2019
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer)
- Uneva Android Developer Interview Experience
- BankBazaar.com Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Senior Android Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus for Sr. Android developer))
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- Interview Experience @ Service Now, Hyderabad
- IIIT Hyderabad M. Tech Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech Interview Experience
- Oracle India Hyderabad Interview Experience
- Redpine Signals, Inc Hyderabad Interview Experience | Set 1
- IIT Hyderabad M.Tech(RA Winter) Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Written Test Hyderabad)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview experience | Hyderabad (8 months experienced)
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience