Q1. Multiply two 2d matrices
Q2 You are given a stack in which element are filled at runtime. And normal push and pop operation. Now write a function min which you minimum element in stack at any particular instance.
Q2 Given an array which contains the repeated element in consecutive order. Now write a recursive function which removes consecutive elements from the array.
Q4 Some talk on node js. and its event-driven model. Why we use ngnix as a proxy server.
Q5. Find the number of unique visitors on a website having traffic upto 0.5 million daily(let’s say). How will you number of unique visitors?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 2
- One97(Paytm) Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Technovert Interview Experience for Developer
- Adobe Interview Experience for C++ Developer
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Experienced C++ Developer)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- Gramener Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Visualization Developer)