Q1. Multiply two 2d matrices
Q2 You are given a stack in which element are filled at runtime. And normal push and pop operation. Now write a function min which you minimum element in stack at any particular instance.
Q2 Given an array which contains the repeated element in consecutive order. Now write a recursive function which removes consecutive elements from the array.
Q4 Some talk on node js. and its event-driven model. Why we use ngnix as a proxy server.
Q5. Find the number of unique visitors on a website having traffic upto 0.5 million daily(let’s say). How will you number of unique visitors?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 2
- One97(Paytm) Interview Experience
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- Adobe Interview Experience for C++ Developer
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 11 (Developer Position)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 4 (Software Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Developer Specialist, 4-6 yrs)
- Power2SME Interview Experience for Java Developer