Nokia Interview Experience for Internship
Round 1 (Duration 1.5 hour): The written test of the two-phase first one is MCQs which contain aptitude, English, and reasoning. And the second one consisting of 2 code. We can use the language to do coding, and they used AMCAT platform for this round.
Round 2 (Interview Online Video Call):
- Tell me about your projects
- The OOPS concepts with real-world examples and what is the actual use of that. Then they told to share my screen and open any editor
- Print “Hello World” and explain the whole code token and how actually it’s working inside
- Can we print anything without using println function?
- Take your name and reverse it
- Use methods to implement that and explain inside working
- Again he told me to print reverse string in which alternate letters should be capital
- Then he tells me to use the inheritance concept and different classes one class should print alternate character capital and one should reverse it
- They gave me some scenario (basically output questions) I have to tell him what is the exact output is going to be if my output is wrong I have to run that thing and show it to him that I am wrong.
- Then he told me to throw an exception if the string size is less than 10 or 20.
- With the help of a catch block, I have to catch the exception and the system should do nothing.
- Create your own exception and all exception should catch by that class
- Then I have to create a block that should work whether the class throws an exception or not.
- He asked me about my java experience
- How good I am in java, data structure, and algorithm
- Then he asks me about the hash table and hash map. Generate a hash map for me that can count the unique world from the java file in which you are doing coding
- Then some questions from computer networks Like IP addresses
- Public vs private IP address with working and real-life examples, and they asked more on that but I don’t remember
- How good you are in DBMS
- He gave me tables I have to apply my query to find out the oldest student, some nested query questions, and apply join operation.
- Algorithm for mapping
- The main thing which they want to know whether am approaching right or not and if I am adding anything new in code then I have explained the whole inside working of that.
And when the result announced I was selected.
Thanks, GeeksforGeeks for giving students such a great platform where we can learn and do practice also. Your platform helped me a lot with my interview.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...