First round: Based on AMCAT
After cleared first round, we got a mail, even I got short listed for the second round.first round was held in college through webcam.
For second round we went to nokia networks in Bangalore .
Round 2: Started with GD, they took many students from GD Round.
Round 3: Technical round they asked me avoab networks python (which I mentioned? in the resume), and about project.many students rejected in technical round.
Round4: HR round (I didn’t go through this round)
it was a Nice experience, friendly company
Thanks to geeksfogeeks, I read most of the programming concept from friendly study site#geeksforgeeks
All the best for everyone, who are aiming for Nokia.
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 3
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia interview Experience (On campus)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.