Alright so this article is about my Nagarro bootcamp selection rounds experience.I am in third year and today I gave the round 2.
This year paper pattern of Nagarro totally changed and yeah, It was online.
It was Quant+Reasoning+C language MCQ’s.It was a total of 60 ques in 60 min.
30 ques were Quant+Reasoning(Section 1) and 30 were C mcq questions.(Section 2).It wasn’t like we had to complete section 1 in 30 min and section 2 in the next 30 min.we can give as much time as we want to a question.
(Most of the students wasted 40 to 45 min on section 1.So take care of it.)
difficulty level of quant and reasoning was average.
- Work and time(3 to 4 ques)
- Geometry(3 to 4 ques)
- Coding Decoding(3 to 4 ques)
- Data interpretation(1 para ques)
- sitting arrangement(1 para ques)
- Blood relation(1 para ques)
- Direction(1 para ques)
- Trigonometry(1-2 ques)
- Series(1 ques)
- Time speed Distance(1 to 2 ques)
- Ratio, Average, Mixture, Alligation(2 to 4 ques)
- Partnership(1 ques)
- Profit, loss, discount( 3 to 4 ques)
“Note that test had different sets.So above topics are not related to one particular set..!”
C mcq questions were also of average difficulty.
Major topics were:
- static variables
- Increment/Decrement operator
Cutoff was not revealed by the company. They just gave a list of names that are selected for round 2 and luckily my name was also on it.. 🙂
– – – – – – – — – – – – – – — – – – – – – — – – – – – – — – – – – – – –
In this round we were gives 3 questions that we had to solve in 75 min.It was subjective round, so we were supposed to write the code on paper.
(Not in exact wording)
Ques 1: You are given array in which you have predicted conversion rates for dollar to rupee conversion of a month.You are going to visit USA for a week.print the start and end date of your trip so that your trip is most profitable.Every morning you have 10, 000 rs to exchange.
Ques 2: You are given a String array of songs of length n.You have to made n iterations over this array and play a song randomly.In these n iterations you have to play all of the n songs. (i.e once a song is played, you can’t play it again).solve it in o(n) time complexity.
Ques 3: You are given a xml string.You need to return boolean if it’s a valid xml string and false, if not.
- every open tag should have a close tag
- tags are case sensitive
- nesting should be proper
- attributes, if any should not be empty
So as always questions were from arrays and strings. Prepare these two topics properly.
for reasoning, quant and c (round 1), do questions from IndiaBix and geeksForgeeks.
for round 2, regularly do ques from gfg.
- Nagarro BootCamp Experience
- Nagarro bootcamp experience 2019
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 2
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 5 (Pool Campus Drive)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 9
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 10 (Software Developer Fresher)
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- Nagarro On-Campus Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off Campus for Trainee Technology
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off-campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for 1.5 year Software Developer
- Nagarro(Gurgaon) Interview Experience for 2020 batch
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.