This article is about nagarro bootcamp .
Round 1: This year nagarro bootcamp pattern was completely changed from previous years .This year we had 60 questions in 60 minutes
The level of aptitude was moderately difficult whereas C MCQs were pretty easy.The test was taken on online METTLE platform.
The major topics which was seen this year was
3.permutations and combinations
4.Time and work(2-3 questions)
5.Time speed and distance
7.Height and distances
9.mixture and allegations.
10.Ratios and proportions
11.Profit loss and Discount
And in C mcq questions the major topics were
3.switch and enum
4.Arrays, if else
6.Increment and Decrement operators.
After the online test the selected students are invited for the Round 2 and surprisingly my name was in the list .
Round 2: In this round from our campus 60 students are selected from 400 students.This round was pen paper based coding round we are provided with three questions and we have to provide the solutions in any programming language.The total time was 75 minutes.
You can also write pseudo code for that problem .You have to write only logic .The questions were:
1. We have to reverse a linked list in O(n) complexity without using any extra space.
2. We have to find a substring in a String whose length is greater than n/2.This question was illustrated as DNA problem.
3. This question was pretty good one we have to solve this question in minimum time and space complexity.The question is :
Given two array A and B which were having almost same elements. Only two elements in array b are different from array A. In minimum space and time complexity you have to print these two elements of array B which are not present in array A.
The results are going to declared very soon Hoping for the best .best of luck to you all and practice all this topics from geeks for geeks .The sudo placement 2 course of gfg is just awesome .
Complete course for placements:
C MCQ for cracking any company Exam:
- Nagarro BootCamp Experience
- Nagarro bootcamp selection round experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 2
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 9
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro On-Campus Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off-campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.