Nagarro came to our campus for internship and full-time role for software developer
Round 1: Aptitude and Data sctructures mcqs
Negative marking was there +4, -1
Round 2: 3 coding questions to be solved in 75 minutes on paper. Try to write most optimal solution and neatly.
Coding questions were –
String is given 12 December 2013 you have to output 13 December 2013 for many different test cases
Kth closest numbers in sorted array
Evaluation of Boolean expression with parentheses
Discussion of projects, and optimising of codes you have written. Basically the interviewer dry runs your code to see if any mistakes are there.
He asked me what my favourite subjects were. I answered data structures and algorithms. He asked me the 0-1 knapsack problem. Explained the answer dp approach. Others were asked middle of linked list etc.
Round 4 : HR round
Asked me if I was active on coding platforms like hackerearth and codechef. Strengths and weaknesses. Why should I hire you? Etc.
Only 8 students were selected. I was selected too 🙂
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 2
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 9
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off-campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.