Round 1 was taken on Aspiring Minds, it consisted of basic Logical reasoning and aptitude questions, then Automata fix section where you were giving incorrect codes and you had to correct the logical and compilation errors, there were 7 questions to be done in 12 minutes so speed was the key. Then Automata pro where we were supposed to do 2 Programming questions. Mine were:
All the codes were supposed to be optimized both in terms of space and time, only then the problems would pass all the test cases.
Round 2: F2F Interview
the interviewer was very friendly, he asked me to make structure of Linked list, then copy a linked list into another, then :
Then a puzzle, Given that a special balance has a property of measuring 3 balls at a time, where while measuring the balance can tell whether all balls carry equal weight or either one of them is heavier. How many trials are required to find a defective heavy ball in a bunch of 100 balls.
Ans: [log4n] for n balls.
Was able to solve it easily and went to second round.
Basic Oops questions on difference between c and C++, then access specifiers
types and usage, project discussion
FAQs like Why a startup, Why should we hire you, Where do you see yourself after 5 years.
Out of last 6, 4 students were asked for the final set of rounds in their office by the founder himself
Why time complexity of building heap is O(n)
And a puzzle https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-7-find-the-jar-with-contaminated-pills/
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- MphRx Interview Experience | Set 2
- MphRx Interview Experience | Set 3
- Mphrx Intern Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Athena Health Interview Experience | Set 2
- Athena Health Interview Experience
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience (Internship)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Groups) Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- United Health Group Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- TCS IT Wiz (Benefits And Personal Experience )
- United Health Group (Optum) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2017)