Mphrx visited our campus in August and took an online test which had aptitude and coding questions. About 20 students were selected and called for interviews at their office.
Only 1 student was selected.
They again came
Round 1 (Technical):
Began with a discussion on my resume and my interests.
- OOPS concepts and some related questions.
- Given an array with positive and negative numbers, seperate them such that negatives come before all positives, maintaining their actual order.
- One binary search related question.
- Puzzle: Given 27 balls in a bucket with one ball of lesser weight. Find the ball in minimum number of attempts.
- Data binding in ReactJS as it was mentioned in my resume.
- Difference between Function Overriding and Function overloading.
Round 2 (Technical):
This round was mostly resume based and discussion on various technologies.
As my reusme had ReactJS and machine learning projects, he asked me about the same. Long discussion and counter questions on both topics. This round lasted for 45 minutes.
Round 3 (HR):
It began with genral HR questions:
Tell me about yourself, interests apart from coding.
And then a long discussion based on different topics, both technical and non-technical. This round lasted for almost 1 hour.
After one week, rsultsr were declared. Three people were selected.
- MphRx Interview Experience | Set 3
- MphRx Interview Experience | Set 2
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience (Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-Intern
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 51 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 318 (For SDE Intern)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.