Round 1:Telephonic Interview of about 30 minutes asked following questions
1. what are immutable classes?
2.What all classes are immutable in Java?
3.Why do we need Interfaces in Java when we have abstract classes?
4.Basic Linux commands
5. Difference between Abstract Classes and Interfaces. Give any scenario.
7.How do you make class immutable?
8.String constant Pool?
Round 2: Technical
2. Difference between == and ===in Java Script?
3.What are primitive data types in Java Script?
4.How do you pass a long in Java Script?
5.Get the count of visit Every time you visit a site. How do you fetch it from Database? Give SQL Query for this?
6.Given a list of binary and decimal number how do check the number is binary or not (in Array List)?
7.Basic Linux Commands.
9. WAP to connect to oracle database in java using JDBC driver?
10.You have given a two Map how do you copy the data of 2 Maps in Third Map? (I told Map.putAll())
11.Puzzle Water jug Problem
Round 3:(Technical + Managerial)
4. SQL queries including joins, group by, having, order by clause.
6.Some Scenario Based Questions
7.General Discussion on Profile
She was very cool and explained me about work-Culture in Company.This round was general Discussion with HR.
1.Multi Threading in java
3.SQL Query on JOIN,Group By,having ..
4.Heap and Stack Memory
5.Garbage Collection in java
I would like to Thanks GeeksForGeeks for providing such a great Platform to learn and enhance skills.
- MphRx Interview Experience | Set 2
- Mphrx Intern Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.