1. What are immutable classes?
2. How to make any class immutable?
3. How will you find the intersection of two lists/arrays in most optimized way?(I have given the solution to do it in O(n) time)
4. What is the difference between binary search and elastic search?
5. Project discussion.
Cleared round-1 and been called for F2F interview.
1. How will you check that the given binary tree is a binary search tree?
2. Print Common Nodes in Two Binary Search Trees
3. WAP to connect to oracle database in java using JDBC driver?
4. WAP to find all the combinations of a given string?
5. What is the use of indexes and views of a table in a database?
6. SQL questions based on joins, having, group by, order by clause.
7. Puzzle questions.
1. Given a file of size 100GB, how will you find the keyword “Error” or “Exception” in the file. Answered by suggesting the use of virtual memory concept.
2. What are indexes, views, clusters, triggers in databases?
3. WAP in Python to find an element in a list using binary search?
4. Few SQL related queries including left join, full join, intersect and union.
5. Puzzle questions.
Round-4(Technical + Managerial)
1. Discussion on project.
2. SQL queries including joins, group by, having, order by clause.
3. Concept of virtualization?
4. Puzzle questions.
1. Why do you want to switch?
2. SQL queries on joins, aggregate functions, group by clause.
3. Puzzle questions.
4. Roles and responsibilities discussion.
Received call/offer letter from Head HR communicating that i am selected for the role. According to her, the co-founder was very much impressed by my problem solving skills and positive attitude towards work/life. I would like to thanks Geeksforgeeks for providing such valuable content.
This article is contributed by Rajat. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- MphRx Interview Experience | Set 3
- Mphrx Intern Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)