Given a binary string str of length N and two integers A and B such that 0 ≤ A < B < n. The task is to count the minimum number of operations on the string such that it gives 10A as remainder when divided by 10B. An operation means changing 1 to 0 or 0 to 1.
Input: str = “1001011001”, A = 3, B = 6
The string after 2 operations is 1001001000.
1001001000 % 106 = 103
Input: str = “11010100101”, A = 1, B = 5
Approach: In order for the number to give 10A as remainder when divided by 10B, the last B digits of the string has to be 0 except the digit at (A + 1)th position from the last which should be 1. Therefore, check the last B digits of the string for the above condition and increase the count by 1 for each mismatch of digit.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Minimum number of operations required to sum to binary string S
- Program to find remainder when large number is divided by r
- Program to find remainder when large number is divided by 11
- Largest number by which given 3 numbers should be divided such that they leaves same remainder
- Minimum number of given operations required to convert a string to another string
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Minimum number of replacements to make the binary string alternating | Set 2
- Minimum number of characters to be removed to make a binary string alternate
- Minimum number of palindromic subsequences to be removed to empty a binary string
- Minimum reduce operations to covert a given string into a palindrome
- Count of operations to make a binary string"ab" free
- Minimum number of operations required to reduce N to 1
- Minimum number operations required to convert n to m | Set-2
- Minimum prime number operations to convert A to B
- Convert a number m to n using minimum number of given operations
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : SURENDRA_GANGWAR