Given a Number N, the task is to find the Remainder when N is divided by R (a two digit Number). The input of the Number may be very large.
Input: N = 13589234356546756, R = 13 Output: 11 Input: N = 3435346456547566345436457867978, R = 17 Output: 13
- Get the digit of N one by one from left to right.
- For each digit, combine with next digit if its less than R.
- If the combination at any point reaches above R, take and store the Remainder.
- Repeat the above steps for all digits from left to right.
Below is the program that implements the above approach:
- Program to find remainder when large number is divided by 11
- Find the remainder when First digit of a number is divided by its Last digit
- Find remainder of array multiplication divided by n
- Largest number by which given 3 numbers should be divided such that they leaves same remainder
- Minimum number of operations on a binary string such that it gives 10^A as remainder when divided by 10^B
- Find N % 4 (Remainder with 4) for a large value of N
- Check if a large number can be divided into two or more segments of equal sum
- Count of integers obtained by replacing ? in the given string that give remainder 5 when divided by 13
- Remainder with 7 for large numbers
- Program to find remainder without using modulo or % operator
- Program for quotient and remainder of big number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Find permutation with maximum remainder Sum
- Find the sums for which an array can be divided into sub-arrays of equal sum
- Number of K's such that the given array can be divided into two sets satisfying the given conditions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.