Given a Number N, the task is to find the Remainder when N is divided by R (a two digit Number). The input of the Number may be very large.
Input: N = 13589234356546756, R = 13 Output: 11 Input: N = 3435346456547566345436457867978, R = 17 Output: 13
- Get the digit of N one by one from left to right.
- For each digit, combine with next digit if its less than R.
- If the combination at any point reaches above R, take and store the Remainder.
- Repeat the above steps for all digits from left to right.
Below is the program that implements the above approach:
- Program to find remainder when large number is divided by 11
- Largest number by which given 3 numbers should be divided such that they leaves same remainder
- Find N % 4 (Remainder with 4) for a large value of N
- Check if a large number can be divided into two or more segments of equal sum
- Remainder with 7 for large numbers
- Program to find remainder without using modulo or % operator
- Program for quotient and remainder of big number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Find reminder of array multiplication divided by n
- Find the sums for which an array can be divided into sub-arrays of equal sum
- Find (a^b)%m where 'a' is very large
- Find (a^b)%m where 'b' is very large
- Find the value of XXXX.....(N times) % M where N is large
- Find Last Digit of a^b for Large Numbers
- Factorial of a large number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.