Round 1: There is only one round in the Microsoft screening for full-time as a fresher. The test was conducted by a company hired by Microsoft which conducts tests for the same and the test was taken on the platform tests.mettl.com, the invitation key was provided by the invigilators and the test was covered by 4 sections as follows:
- Quantitative and analytics
- Hands on programming
In the first section, 20 questions were given for 20mins. the second section also contained 20 questions and time was 20 mins for this section, the coding section had 2 codes for which we have given 15 mins, questions were distinct. The last section was about writing an essay on the topic “ROLE OF MEDIA IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIETY” for which 15mins were given to us.
- Informatica Coding Round Question
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- Webkul Interview Coding Round Pattern
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Coding Round
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 141 (Off-Campus - Online Coding Test for IDC)
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
- SAP Placement Coding Questions
- Oyo Coding Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- How to answer a coding question in an Interview?
- TCS National Qualifier 2 Coding Question.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.