Commvault visited our campus for SED . First round was coding round .in this round they gave 5 question.
- Print the binary search tree in zig zag way.
- Swap two node in given link list.
- Find the sum of the just smallest element of the array if their is not smallest element exist before the given element then take 0.
- Write a code to form the largest number by permutation of the given number and print all number which is greater.
- Can’t remember.
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Coding Round
- Webkul Interview Coding Round Pattern
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
- Microsoft Non-tech Coding round
- Informatica Coding Round Question
- Oyo Coding Interview Experience
- Coding Mart Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.