Round 1 (Written Examination): The written test was conducted in the Techgig Platform. It was a simple computer-based test that includes the aptitude and logical reasoning section as it was a very generic part of the company selection process. Another section which was very interesting was the Computer section which includes computer engineering and computer programming questions. These questions were related to output, string in C, operating system, computer network, software engineering, SQL data structure, web development, and Information security. The last section is essay writing.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): This round was a Zoom interview with two panelists. All the questions were from the skills mentioned in the resume.
Several questions about the current project and way of working. How do you measure quality? A lot of why this way and not that way type questions related to the current project.
- In detail about the Oops concepts
- Differences between Abstract class and Interface?
- Differences between the real-time examples of both Abstract Class and Interface?
- What is recursion and which data structure is used for recursion?
- What is binary tree and binary search tree?
- What is a tuple?
- What is meant by the dictionary?
- Real-time examples of both tuple and dictionary?
- Explain DOM Manipulations?
- What are your views?
- Advantages of views over tables?
- What is join? Explain the types of joins?
- What is normalization? Explain the types of normalizations?
- What are the unique key and foreign key constraints?
- You are having a Collection of tables with large complex data stored in it. How will you apply the normalization to it? Will it be difficult in splitting the tables for achieving normalization? What is your approach?
- Apart from all these questions, they asked a puzzle at the end.
And for each and every question they asked the real time example.
Round 3 (Managerial Interview): This round was a Zoom interview. The interview started with my brief introduction. This time the interview was more interested in my hobbies and passions. He asked me what do you do to keep myself updated with the latest technology trends?
The interviewer asked me about the following:
- Asked me about the educational details?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What do you know about Micron Company?
- Will you prefer higher studies?
- What will you do if at all the technology gets shifted to new technology? Will you be able to handle that?
In the end, the interviewer asked me if I had any questions regarding the role and all. Then I asked How will IT role-play a major role in Micron?
This was my whole interview process and I really am thankful to Geeksforgeeks for helping me so much in the preparation for placement. Cheers and all the best to all you guys and girls out there who are trying to get a job. Good luck.