A typical Interview Experience of MNCs
Round 1:Online Aptitude test
Here, Candidates have to be strong in:
- Verbal – Non verbal reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Technical companies like Google, Microsoft,Amazon, Flipkart etc.
If they manage to clear, they have crossed 60% hurdles.
Nowadays, Candidates have to be strong on the field of Coding by practicing like Data Structure and so on.
Round 2: Group Discussion
Here, companies check within the candidate, how much they are prepared for certain situations if they are given to them. And how will they manages to handle it from within the group.
They love within the candidates to have qualities like teamwork, dedication etc.
Round 3: HR Interview
This is the most crucial round to impress interviewer by the candidate.
They have most common questions to be prepared for every HR round, whenever anyone is facing .
They have to be prepared with below such common questions.
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- Can you list your strengths?
- What weaknesses do you have?
- Why should I consider hiring you?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What motivates you?
- What makes a good team player?
- Is there anything that you would like to ask me?
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!