Microland visited our campus to offer 6 months internship and full time employment. The eligible branches were CSE, IT, ECE and EEE. The GPA cut-off was 7.00.There were a total of 3 rounds(online test+2 rounds interview).
- Online test
The test consisted of 2 coding questions and general aptitude MCQs. Each section had some individual time limit. The coding questions were easy – moderate level.
- Technical Interview
This was less of an interview but more of general discussion. We discussed about my interests, extensively about the projects, my weaknesses, strengths etc. The interview lasted for 45 mins. and most of the time me and the interviewer were laughing.
- Final interview
11 students were shortlisted for the next round. This round had all the 6 people to take interview together of each candidate. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes. They asked questions about the projects I had done. Some SQL questions were asked. Some more general questions and the interview got over.
- Online test
4 students were offered internship + FTE. Unfortunately I wasn’t one of them.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft IDC Internship Interview Experience
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- Oyo Interview Experience(On Campus for FTE+Internship)
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- DE Shaw Internship Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.