Oyo recently visited my campus for FTE + INTERNSHIP. I had to go through 3 rounds.
Round1(Online Coding Test): The test was on InterviewBit and comprised of 2 coding questions.
and 12 MCQs based on OS and DBMS.
Round2 (First Technical Round):
The interviewer was quite friendly, asked me to give a brief intro about myself and then gave me 2 coding questions
I solved both of them with minimum time complexity and wrote the code for them.
Then he asked me whether I had any questions for him and I asked him about what technologies is OYO currently working on and what are their future plans since they are expanding at a fast rate.
Tip: Always be vocal with your approach and start off with the naive one even if you know the optimal solution.
After this only a few students were called for a third-round rest were selected/rejected on the basis of the second round itself.
Round3(Second Technical Round):
The interviewer was friendly as well. He gave me 2 questions.
- There is an array of size N consisting of unique elements in the range 0-N-1. Find max chunks in the array. Chunk means a sub-array which when sorted sorts the whole array. (The language might not be clear sorry :P)
- Given a binary tree, split it into 2 parts such that the sum of nodes of the first tree is equal to sum of nodes of the second tree.
I wasn’t able to come up with the logic for the first question but after he told me the logic, I was able to write the code for it. Then he asked me questions regarding my projects, ACID properties of databases, OOPs, and Deadlocks. I answered all of them correctly.
After 2 days of rigorous interviewing, they shortlisted 60 students(56 FTE + 4 Interns) and I was one of them.
Tip: Practice as many questions as you can from DSA. You should have good knowledge of OS and DBMS and OOPs concepts. Practice Dynamic Programming because they mostly ask questions from this topic. Study about the role they are offering and what has the company done so far.
Stay confident, stay true I would like to thank GeeksforGeeks for helping with my preparations.
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS interview On Campus
- TCS Off Campus Interview
- CTS Interview Experience | On-Campus
- How to organize an On-Campus Interview ?
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 31 (On Campus)
- Accolite Interview (On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview | Set 34 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 124 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Intuit Interview | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.