Prerequisite : Switch Case in C
Write a menu-driven program using Switch case to calculate the following:
1. Area of circle
2. Area of square
3. Area of sphere
Also use functions input() and output() to input and display respective values.
Press 1 to calculate area of circle Press 2 to calculate area of square Press 3 to calculate area of sphere Enter your choice: 1 Enter radius: 5 Area of circle=78.5
- Interesting facts about switch statement in C
- Output of C programs | Set 30 (Switch Case)
- Using range in switch case in C/C++
- C Program for Program to find area of a circle
- C Program for Program for array rotation
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- C++ Program for ShellSort
- Program for EMI Calculator
- C++ Program for QuickSort
- C Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
- Program to print Hut
- Program to calculate value of nCr
- Program for n-th even number
- Program for n-th odd number
- C Program to Add two Integers
- How does a C program executes?
- C Program for ID3 Tagging
- C Hello World Program
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.