The first round was online on campus..
The compiler was really bad … it was like notepad and we had to write the code from scratch..
Any of my mates was not able to run or compile the code …
If we navigated away from problem 1 to 2 then all the code of solution 1 vanished… it was really irritating
Still I would tell the questions
there were three coding questions and that was it..
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/combinatorial-game-theory-set-2-game-nim/ .. modification of this..
as if cheating is allowed what would be the minimum number of stones to be added to the pile so that nim doesn’t win the game
given a number a and another b.. in the closed interval a, b find the number of integers such that their sum of digits… and sum of square of digits.. is prime..
- Lynk Logistics Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer
- Lynk Interview Experience for SDE-2
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- Postman Online Round for Internship
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Online Exam
- Expedia Online Test for SDE-2
- Google Online Challenge(MCQ's) Experience
- Google Online Challenge 2020(MCQ)
- Google's Online Challenge for 2021 Intern (India) Experience
- GOCC15: Google SWE Online Coding Challenge Internship 2021
- Cloudera Interview Experience and Online Test (On Campus)
- Persistent Systems Interview - Round I and II (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience - Technical Round
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Coding Round
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.