All the branches were allowed . Eligibility criteria was CGPA above 7 . It was conducted on cocube . Everyone gets different set of questions . 3 coding questions in 90 min .
1 . Count how many times 1001 is repeated in string . If not then return -1
2. Find index of first non repeating element in string
3. A linked list and m, n was given . We have to delete the nodes between m and n.
Marks were distributed as 2, 3, 5
The test is conducted on cocube. Cocube is similar to normal wordpad. You cannot get any suggestions. Everything you have to do on your own. You cannot print anything . Even if you write print statement it does not print anything on console. It just check whether your code is working for testcase or not. If there is any error in your program it does not show what it is. Even the brackets also not get closed. It takes lot of time to run program .
Tip – Practice writing programs on notepad and running on console.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 173 (On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 164 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 175 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience – Full Time Employee – 2018
- Money View Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer