All the branches were allowed . Eligibility criteria was CGPA above 7 . It was conducted on cocube . Everyone gets different set of questions . 3 coding questions in 90 min .
- Count how many times 1001 is repeated in string . If not then return -1
- Find index of first non repeating element in string
- A linked list and m, n was given . We have to delete the nodes between m and n.
Marks were distributed as 2, 3, 5
The test is conducted on cocube. Cocube is similar to normal wordpad. You cannot get any suggestions. Everything you have to do on your own. You cannot print anything . Even if you write print statement it does not print anything on console. It just check whether your code is working for testcase or not. If there is any error in your program it does not show what it is. Even the brackets also not get closed. It takes lot of time to run program .
Tip – Practice writing programs on notepad and running on console.
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 15 (1st Round of On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 177 (First Round in Pool Campus)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 122 (Off-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience, FTE, (on-campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 172 (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 116 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 102 (On Campus for IDC)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 83 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft interview experience | Set 180 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 125 (On-Campus for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 104 (On Campus for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 124 (On Campus for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 175 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 82 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.