Round 1 : It was a 75 min test consisting of 25 Technical MCQ and 25 Aptitude MCQ.
Round 2: It was a 1 hour coding test consisting of 5 questions. Just write the logic.
4 5 6
10 9 8 7
11 12 13 14 15
2. Given a linked list, 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – null, modify it to 1 – 6 – 2 – 5 – 3 – 4 – null i.e take first element and join it with last element, take second element join it with second last element and so on.
3. Given a binary tree, calculate the sum of boundary nodes.
4. Given a string, ab3c4, find the nth character after decryption. Decryption process is, ab3c4 -> abababc4 -> abababcabababcabababc
5. Given a string, find all distinct permutations.
Round 3: Technical Interview 1
What is polymorphism?
What is compile time and run time polymorphism ?
How compile time and run time polymorphism is acheived ?
What is overriding ?
What is virtual functions ?
What is abstract class ?
Given an array containing numbers from 1 to 100, every element is present only once, only one element is present twice, find that element.
Given an array, array contains numbers within its index range and the array contains duplicates elements, find all duplicates.
Basic questions on pointers.
Given a number represented as linked list, add 1 to it.
Which one is better and why ? queue using linked list and queue using array.
Stack vs queue
What is a binary tree ?
Find height of binary tree.
Given a node, find its level.
Print top view of a binary tree.
Print left view of a binary tree.
Print left view without using Level order traversal.
Print right view of binary tree.
Find diameter of binary tree.
Round 4: Technical Interview 2
Circular queue full and empty condition.
Practical use of tree
Evaluate infix expression.
Reverse linked list in group of size 2.
One puzzle and 2-3 modification on it.
Round 5: HR round
Family background, Bond, future plans, higher education etc.
Verdict : Selected
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- LIBSYS Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- Libsys Interview Experience (2018)
- Libsys interview Experience (On Campus Programming Trainee)-2018
- Libsys Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Libsys Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security | On-Campus 2019
- Optum Interview Experience(2019)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience (Aug 2019)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Software Developer 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE (On Campus 2019)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience (2018-2019)
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- eQ Technologic Interview Experience 2019 | On-Campus
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- Wipro National Elite Talent Hunt 2019 Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.