Round 1: Aptitude + Reasoning +Coding
I cleared the first round of LG soft, it was easy compare to other Companies . They usually take first round from Myanatomy which consist of Aptitude (10 questtion-10 mins) + Reasoning (10 question-10Mins)+ data structures (5 questions ) and at last one coding question (30 min), which you can solve in any programming language.
Round 2: Technical Round
For 2nd round they will call you at their office, me and my reached there at around 10:30 am, we waited for interview for around 2 hour, They were looking for Java developer + C++ developer, i applied for the java developer
One of my friend applied for C++ position, They asked question like about Interface with example and than one coding question related that i solved and than they asked for Collection classes like ArrayList, linkedList, Vcetor, Queue, Tree, Map finally they asked be question related to inheritance like what are the what are variables are accessible based on access modifier and also Based Class reference variable.
For 3rd round which was HR they usually asked question like about family Background and short term goal, weakness and strengths etc.
- Surya Soft Interview Experience
- LG Soft India Interview Experience for Software Engineer, Bangalore
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 1
- Pilani Soft Labs (redBus) Interview
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus Written)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.