I went to KPMG to interview for the position of Research Analyst in March 2019.
Round 1: This was an introductory round.I must say the contact person I was supposed to ask there was really well behaved. After waiting for 10 minutes, He came to me and asked if I was fine or had any difficulties while coming for interview.He then took me to a little meeting room (I guess) where this round was supposed to happen. Interviewer asked me about the things I had mentioned in my resume and about me basically, nothing much.
Round 2: In this round, I was taken to there work area where all the other employees were also working in their respective cubicles. There I was provided with a task in which I had to Research about a person and get the required information about him from internet and there was also a second task in which i was given a list of some people and I had to figure out their relationships with each other. The time limit provided was an hour, 30 minutes each.
Round 3: As I cleared the second round it was now time for third time.This round was the most interesting one.I again was been sat in-front of two interviewers one male and female.So as I entered the interview room there was a warm welcome from them and I liked that fact so much. In my resume there was a project I mentioned and they were so excited about that as it was actually not related to the interview but they wanted to know about it out of curiosity. After which they asked me the regular interview questions like:
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you manage?
- What are your interests?
- What are your goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
After successfully qualifying all the rounds I was hired and we had a little friendly chat .
I loved the way they treated me.
- Be on time.
- Wear crisp and clean clothes, precisely be presentable.
- Communicate with a smile on face, it reflects your inner calm and confidence.
- Talk but do not brag.
- Behave yourself as well as your language.
- It does not matter which background you belong to. If you have the skills they are looking for they will hire you.So, stop doubting yourself and start preparing.
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- KPMG On Campus Placement Experience-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]