It was an Online test.
The online test was conducted only for EC, EEE and EI. CS and IS students were not allowed.The test questions were based on aptitude, basics of C, microcontroller and 2 coding questions. Test duration was 3 hours and was conducted remotely using a webcam.
The test platform was METTL.
The coding questions were:
- Replace all zeroes in an integer with 1 and print it.
Input = 12006. Output= 12116
- Find the number of times digit 3 occurs in each and every number in the inclusive range from [a, b].
Input = 2 34 Output = 6
7 students were shortlisted after this round. Further process was in Bangalore. It was a pool campus. Another simple coding round was conducted in Bangalore. The question was
- Print all the digits of a given integer on a new line.
Input = 5689 Output: 5 6 8 9 Input = 4294967296 Output: 4 2 9 4 9 6 7 2 9 6
This was a Technical Round.
In this round, they asked me about my interests. I told programming. Then they asked some simple questions on bit manipulation and I answered all of them correctly.
The interviewer seemed happy and asked about my projects for half an hour.
Then he asked me if I was interested in Digital Electronics and Microcontroller. I said that at the moment I was not comfortable with Microcontroller.
He then asked me to wait.
In this round everybody was asked about Microcontroller questions like the architecture of 8086, questions on protocols used by Arduino and microprocessor since their main work is based on embedded systems used in automobiles.
This was HR Round. HR was very friendly. He asked about my hobbies first and my area of interest.
He asked standard questions like:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why KPIT?
- What are your strengths?
I told him about my strengths and about my projects. I told him that I was article contributor in GeeksforGeeks and had won a Bronze Medal in a hackathon conducted by HackerRank. He was really happy and asked me to wait.
After this round results were announced. 10 students got the offer. Everybody was offered a Position of Trainee Software Engineer.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- KPIT Interview Experience
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- KPIT Interview Questions (On-Campus)
- Kpit Techologies On-Campus Recruitment 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)