JPMorgan Chase & Co. Code for Good Interview Experience 2021
JP Morgan came for an on-campus drive in the month of Feb 2021. The interview process will consist of three rounds.
Round 1(Coding): Two Coding questions. Time duration is 1:30 hours. Level of difficulty: Medium – Hard.
Below two problems were asked in round 1.
Round 2(Virtual Video HR interview): 2 situational questions.
- Latest new learning experience
- Steps taken to achieve our goals
I got selected for round 3. They announced the result in the month of may 2021.
Round 3(Code for Good):
- Round 3 happened on June 18 and 19.
- Students from various colleges will be participating in this.
- We will be put into a group of 6- 7 members team.
- They will give NGO problems.
- We have to build a solution for that.
- To clear this round, have a knowledge in one full stack application or framework and be more interactive during the hackathon.
Give your best.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!