Round 1(30 mins): Written Test
It was a written round (pen-paper). It started just after the company’s ppt (pre-placement talk). There were a total of 20 Mcqs (with negative marking), 10 from quantitative aptitude and 10 from technical aptitude to be solved in 30 mins.
Quant questions were from time&work, speed-distance(tricky one), few maths quesns viz. related to area of circle, mathematical reasoning (like questions on propositional logic, there exists and for all ->these type of questions can be found in discrete mathematics). Overall it was of average difficulty level.
1) What is the return value of count when the function start() is called with num value of 2017 in the following program:
2)Global Variables can be shared between :
a)Between both two process and two threads
b)By processes only but not between Threads
c)By Threads only but not between processes
d)By neither processes nor threads
3)You have 3 baskets, one with apples, one with oranges and one with both apples and oranges mixed. Each basket is closed and is labeled with ‘Apples’, ‘Oranges’ and ‘Apples and Oranges’. However, each of these labels is always placed incorrectly. How many fruits would you pick only one fruit from a basket to place the labels correctly on all the baskets?
d)The function does not return anything
5)What is the final state that is been reached after the traversing of the string ‘000100110’:
6)Study the following table and answer the questions based on it.
Expenditures of a Company (in Lakh Rupees) per Annum Over the given Years.
Year Item of Expenditure Salary Fuel and Transport Bonus Interest on Loans Taxes 1998 288 98 3.00 23.4 83 1999 342 112 2.52 32.5 108 2000 324 101 3.84 41.6 74 2001 336 133 3.68 36.4 88 2002 420 142 3.96 49.4 98
What is the average amount of interest per year which the company had to pay during this period?
a)Rs. 32.43 lakhs
b)Rs. 33.72 lakhs
c)Rs. 34.18 lakhs
d)Rs. 36.66 lakhs
7) If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance traveled by him is:
8) Which of the following line of code is suitable to start a thread?
a)Thread t = new Thread(X);
b)Thread t = new Thread(X); t.start();
c)X run = new X(); Thread t = new Thread(run); t.start();
d)Thread t = new Thread(); x.run();
- Ittiam Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Ittiam Systems Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Citrix Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Experience)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 1 (Written Test)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Question)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Written Test Hyderabad)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 12 (Written Test)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 256 (Written Test for SDE1)
- Amazon Written Test May 2019 Software Development Engineer I
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus Written)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- Directi Interview Questions
- Amazon telephonic interview questions for SDE 1
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 2 (Coding Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 3 (Coding Questions)
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- CommonFloor Interview Experience | Set 1 (Placement Questions 2014)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 8 (Telephonic Round Questions)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.