Given a number n, find the sum of digits of n when represented in different bases from 2 to n-1.
Input : 5 Output : 2 3 2 Representation of 5 is 101, 12, 11 in bases 2 , 3 , 4 . Input : 7 Output : 3 3 4 3 2
- As the given question wants the sum of digits in different bases, first we have to calculate the given number of different bases and add each digit to the number of different bases.
- So, to calculate each number’s representation we will take the mod of given number by the base in which we want to represent that number.
- Then, we have to add all those mod values as the mod values obtained will represent that number in that base.
- Finally, the sum of those mod values gives the sum of digits of that number.
Below are implementations of this approach
1 4 2 4 3 2
- Sum of the digits of a number N written in all bases from 2 to N/2
- Quickly convert Decimal to other bases in Python
- Numbers of Length N having digits A and B and whose sum of digits contain only digits A and B
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Count numbers in given range such that sum of even digits is greater than sum of odd digits
- Numbers with sum of digits equal to the sum of digits of its all prime factor
- Minimum number of digits to be removed so that no two consecutive digits are same
- Find the average of k digits from the beginning and l digits from the end of the given number
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Smallest number with given sum of digits and sum of square of digits
- Find if n can be written as product of k numbers
- Written version of Logical operators in C++
- Check if a number can be written as sum of three consecutive integers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.