Intuit Interview Experience | Set 12
1. Maximum Subarray Sum problem: Different approaches and code
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/largest-sum-contiguous-subarray/
Practice Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/kadanes-algorithm-1587115620/1
2. Given a 2-D char array, with random alphabets, find the word “INTUIT”, s/t “N” lies in the neighborhood of I, T lies in the neighborhood of N, and so on. Neighborhood meaning any of the eight squares around the middle square. Approach and code using recursion.
3. Linked List: Pairwise reverse the linked List, eg : 1->2->3->4->NULL to 2->1->4->3->NULL. Code with proper syntax. Dry Run
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/pairwise-swap-elements-of-a-given-linked-list/
Practice Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/pairwise-swap-elements-of-a-linked-list-by-swapping-data/1
Example Output-based Question.
int d; char * p1 = malloc(100); printf(“%s %d %s”, p1, d, p2, p3, p4);
And so on…
1. Introduce yourself.
2. General discussions on the languages: C, C++, Java
3. Questions related to Pointers: Output based questions –
4. Memory Leak and a program where this occurs.
5. General OS concepts
6. Given 2 processes P1, and P2. And P1 allocates a pointer ptr1 with an address FH1231, discuss if P2 can access this.
1. Given 2 strings A and B, determine if B is a rotation of A. Code and logic.
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/a-program-to-check-if-strings-are-rotations-of-each-other/
Practice Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/check-if-strings-are-rotations-of-each-other-or-not-1587115620/1
2. Given n consecutive numbers starting from 1, determine the one missing number. Different approaches.
Article Link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-missing-number/
Practice Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/missing-number-in-array1416/1
3. OOPS concepts eg: Comparison of objects, Everything about Inheritance, Static and Dynamic Binding.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!