1st Round : (2 hrs)
1. Implement LRU Cache,
2. Implement your own Blocking Queue.
3. Questions on Collections ,
a. How AtomicInteger works
b. Hierarchy of Collection
c. Internal Functioning of Hashmap.
d. Fail fast and Fail Safe Iterator.
e. Write different ways in which you can traverse over a map.
4. Print odd and Even Numbers using Threads
5. Questions on Concurrent API, Executor Class, Executor Service, ThreadFactory.
6. Questions on Serialisation/Deserialisation
7. Questions on Design Patters – Composite, Observer, Decorator etc
I dont remember other questions, but the interviewer grilled me completely in Java.
2nd Round: (1.5 to 2 hrs)
1. Search in a rotated sorted array.
2. Implement Heap Sort.
3. Given an Alien Language , with all sorted words , find the order of alphabets.
4. Find median in a stream of numbers.
5. Implement Producer Consumer Model with Theadpool, without Executor Framework.
6. Garbage collector design discussion
3rd Round: (1 hr)
1. Find the Median in two sorted arrays.
2. OS questions
– questions related to memory management and allocation.
3. Design Question
– Bus Seat booking System.
Later i was informed that i was not selected, but i was really impressed with the nature of the interviewers, they were very friendly and cooperative, I was happy that i realised how hard i need to work. Thanks GeeksforGeeks because of which i could solve few of them.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 6
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus For Internship + FTE For Devops)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 12
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 15
- Intuit Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Intuit Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Intuit Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Intuit Interview | Set 3 (For SE-2)
- Intuit Interview | Set 4 (For SSE)
- Intuit Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Intuit Interview | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Intuit Interview | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience| Set 14 (1+ Years Experienced)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)