1st Round : (2 hrs)
1. Implement LRU Cache,
2. Implement your own Blocking Queue.
3. Questions on Collections ,
a. How AtomicInteger works
b. Hierarchy of Collection
c. Internal Functioning of Hashmap.
d. Fail fast and Fail Safe Iterator.
e. Write different ways in which you can traverse over a map.
4. Print odd and Even Numbers using Threads
5. Questions on Concurrent API, Executor Class, Executor Service, ThreadFactory.
6. Questions on Serialisation/Deserialisation
7. Questions on Design Patters – Composite, Observer, Decorator etc
I dont remember other questions, but the interviewer grilled me completely in Java.
2nd Round: (1.5 to 2 hrs)
1. Search in a rotated sorted array.
2. Implement Heap Sort.
3. Given an Alien Language , with all sorted words , find the order of alphabets.
4. Find median in a stream of numbers.
5. Implement Producer Consumer Model with Theadpool, without Executor Framework.
6. Garbage collector design discussion
3rd Round: (1 hr)
1. Find the Median in two sorted arrays.
2. OS questions
– questions related to memory management and allocation.
3. Design Question
– Bus Seat booking System.
Later i was informed that i was not selected, but i was really impressed with the nature of the interviewers, they were very friendly and cooperative, I was happy that i realised how hard i need to work. Thanks GeeksforGeeks because of which i could solve few of them.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.