In the first round two interviewers were present and each one asked one programming question:
1)Find the smallest missing positive number in a given array of integers:
2)Find the equilibrium point of an array
Second round one interviewer was present and asked the below two problems:
2)Given a linked list with an extra field in each node which points to the next higher value node.
Fill the extra field in all nodes
I was not able to give an optimal solution for problems in second round and hence got rejected there.
All the best, Guys!!!
- Microsoft IDC Bangalore Interview | Set 153 (O365 Team)
- MakeMyTrip Flights Team Bangalore
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Azure Team Hyderabad
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 74 (For Software Engineer in IT Team)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 132 (Software Engineer for Bing Team)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Interview with Microsoft (office 365 Hyderabad team) at their Bengaluru office.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 152 (Kindle Team SDE-1 )
- Nvidia Interview | Set 2 (On Campus for R & D Team, Pune)
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Portal Team)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 1 (for Technical Operations Specialist [Tools Team] Adwords, Hyderabad, India)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- Interview for SDE-2 at Dailyhunt Bangalore
- TCS NQT Interview on 4th July in Bangalore
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.