In the first round two interviewers were present and each one asked one programming question:
1)Find the smallest missing positive number in a given array of integers:
2)Find the equilibrium point of an array
Second round one interviewer was present and asked the below two problems:
2)Given a linked list with an extra field in each node which points to the next higher value node.
Fill the extra field in all nodes
I was not able to give an optimal solution for problems in second round and hence got rejected there.
All the best, Guys!!!
- Microsoft IDC Bangalore Interview | Set 153 (O365 Team)
- MakeMyTrip Flights Team Bangalore
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Azure Team Hyderabad
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 74 (For Software Engineer in IT Team)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 132 (Software Engineer for Bing Team)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Interview with Microsoft (office 365 Hyderabad team) at their Bengaluru office.
- Nvidia Interview | Set 2 (On Campus for R & D Team, Pune)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 152 (Kindle Team SDE-1 )
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Portal Team)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 1 (for Technical Operations Specialist [Tools Team] Adwords, Hyderabad, India)
- Interview for SDE-2 at Dailyhunt Bangalore
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.